CBN (BORAZON) SHARPENING WHEELS
HIGH GRADE, HARD WHEELS THAT FIT THE MAXX CHAINSAW GRINDER
5 3/4 x 1/8 x 7/8 $104
5 3/4 x 3/16 x 7/8 $108
MAXX Professional Chainsaw Grinder
If you are looking for an Oregon 511A or other similar grinder, look no further – there is a new grinder in town and it blows away the Oregon grinders. Here is why:
As many of you know, UL (Underwriters Laboratories) have forced all chain grinder manufacturers to eliminate bi-directional grinding due to the fact that the sparks produced when grinding left hand cutters fly directly in your face.
Many tourists still want the ability to grind the cutters (both left and right) into the cutter without a burr out at the cutting surface area.
This is now impossible to do with the newer Oregon 511A grinders. To solve this problem, AMA has just come out with the Italian-made MAXX Professional Grinder Model 750, now available in the US.
The head on these grinders tilts both left and right and the table is fully symmetrical, allowing you to get the same results on both left and right hand cutters.
- Automatic chain clamping by way of a mechanical linkage, activated when the head is lowered, which rigidly clamps the chain for clatter-free grinding – the knob you see out in front under the table is an adjustment lever to set the gauge of chain used
- Sliding rail adjusts up to 15 degrees to put the proper "hook" angle on full chisel chain
- Powerful 120V 60 Hz 2.8A motor with three-wire grounded cord
- One-year manufacturer's warranty, which we can administer for you
- Head adjustment, 90 to 50 degrees in both left and right directions
- Symmetrical table with a unique design that allows it to essentially "flip" from right to left hand cutters
- Built in light under head
- Aluminum casting for base, head and table (no structural plastic)
- On-off switch conveniently located
- Complimentary accessories include three grinding wheels, Allen wrench, owners' manual, wheel dressing brick
- Same-sized grinding wheels as Oregon, Efco, Tecomec and other grinders
- Service and parts are available through us and there will be more US dealers soon
You will be set when it comes to having sharp chains. Sharpen your buddies' chains and this unit will pay for itself. If you have a Stihl, Husqvarna, Jonsered, Homelite, Solo, Pioneer, Poulan, Shindaiwa, Echo, Efco or Foley-Belsaw chainsaw; or a Tecomec, Bell, Silvey or Nielson grinder, you can use this fine tool.