• Built-Rites tow from the end opposite the splitting wedge, so you can back into or pull away from the Woodpile
• Easy starting Honda Motors
• Large capacity hydraulic tanks keep the system running cool
• Separator grate acts as a wood tray to hold wood for repairs and separates out the bark & chips
• Optional log lifts for loading large chunks
Compact size yet heavy duty, this machine is ideal for most firewood operations.
With a fast 6 second cycle time, it can split up to 3 cords/hr.
- 11 Horsepower Honda gas engine 6 way wedge
- Autocycle valve Log lift
- 4" cylinder with 18 tons of pressure 5" cyl. 25 ton 10 second cycle
- Hydraulic 4 way wedge standard 32", 36" & 48" stroke
- Chip & bark separator grate standard
Designed specifically for tree services and large commerical firewood splitting operations. When used with the custom 4 1/2" x 24" cyl, you get a true 8 second cycle time.
- 24 Horsepower Honda gas engine 6 way wedge
- 15" high wedge Hydraulic log lift
- Tool Box 5" cyl. 25 ton 10 second cycle
- 25 gal hyd tank & 17 gal gas tank 32", 36" & 48" stroke
- Extra heavy duty push block 33.5 Kubota diesel engine
- Hydraulic 4 way wedge standard
- Chip & bark separator grate standard
PATENTED MULTI-WEDGE SYSTEM
This is the only wedge system which allows you to cutomize your firewood size. With a 4 way wedge on the bottom and a 6, 8 or 10 way wedge on top you can split from 2 to 10 ways without changing wedges!
PATENTED SCISSOR CLAMP
Holds straight or crooked wood from 4" to 22" in diameter more securely than any other clamping system on the market.
This simple mechanism allows you to hold up the last piece of wood being cut so it won't tip into the splitter trough, giving a straight cut.
The foof proof log stops perform two important functions. They allow you to straighten logs on the deck saving valuable time loading, and they prevent more than one log at a time from entering the feed trough.
2 OR 3 STRAND LIVE DECKS
10' long live decks hold more wood than other machines meaning less time spent to stop and load.
10 WAY BUNDLEWOOD WEDGE
Two 10 way wedges are available. One with a 3" opening for packaged wood and another with a 4 1/2" opening for firewood.
AUTO INFEED AND AUTO SPLITTER
Push button operation for infeed and splitter allow for high speed production and operator ease. (Available on 40, 50, & 86SCP models only).
Sturdy stucture, good design and easy to transport. These machines have automatic high speed valves, an infeed conveyor, a swinging discharge conveyor with chains, automatic tightening of the V-belts, unobstructed and spacious splitting chute, safe and easy to use tree clamp, and long service intervals.
A robust processor with a 15" hydraulic chainsaw. The standard configuration comprises a 86.6 in long in-feed conveyor, a 14.1 ft long swinging and folding discharge conveyor, as well as an automatic lubricator of the chainsaw. The machine is an optimal choice if the diameter of the processed trees varies a lot. The maximum cutting diameter is 13.8 in and the length of the log is from 10 in to 2 ft. As standard, it comes with a 2/4-way splitting wedge.
The PALAX KS35 is also available as an S model, which is a fully hydraulic joystick version of the KS35 ERGO. In the KS35S model the cutting feature, log clamp, and height adjustment of the knife is done by joysticks. This makes operating the machine very convenient.
PALAX POWER 100S
This is a processor designed for professional use. It includes several unique proprietary features that make it the most efficent, productive, and reliable machine of its size for processing big trees. The machine is equipped with a 39.3 in overhead hard metal blade, a thrust force of 35,300 lbs and fully hydraulic controls. The machine is at its best when processing hardwood. The maximum tree diameter is 15.7 in. As standard, it comes with a 2/6-way splitting wedge.
Long service intervals - increased productivity - lubed for life ball bearings in all the control levers make operation of this machine precise and reliable.
The POWER 90SG comes with a reinforced splitting chute with a wedge cassett. Even 8-way splitting is possible. As standard, it comes with a 2/6-way splitting wedge.